I’ve earlier mentioned the Easy Step by Step Guide to Root your Samsung Galaxy Gt-I7500. But i guess this one is much simpler with least steps that you can think of. Drakaz complied the various steps of rooting Galaxy into Scripts that can be run on any windows or Linux machine.
Just follow the step by step guide by drakaz,
1) Reboot your device in fastboot mode : shutdown it, then power on it again by pressing CALL+POWER and wait for fastboot menu
2) Launch 1-LINUX-Recovery.sh if you running linux, or 1-WINDOWS-Recovery.bat if you running windows, the device will reboot.
3) Reboot your device in mini-recovery mode : shutdown it, then power on it again by pressing VOL DOWN + CALL + POWER.
4) When in mini-recovery, run 2-LINUX-Tools.sh if you running linux, or 2-WINDOWS-Tools.bat if you running windows, the device will reboot automatically in recovery.
5) Choose “root this device”
6) Choose “reboot”
I guess, the Above root steps are easy enough for you to carry out on your own. And if you face any problem, you can always ask me through comments section!
And yes, if you get any Drivers Issues, you can refer this post for 64bit and 32 Bit Driver Downloads for Samsung Galaxy Gt-I7500.
Download : – EasyRoot v1.0 for Samsung Galaxy
Now about the GalaxyUpdater, Drakaz has worked really hard to find a way to automate everything for changing new Roms on your Samsung Galaxy I7500 phone.
This application downloads the rom (and necessary add-ons..), asks you for wipe/backup, then reboot in recovery, backup/wipe (regarding your previous answer), install, and reboot…completely automatically!
There is two versions of GalaxyUpdater, one free, with only recovery features, and the other, “donate” version, with full features.
– Auto detection of current system
– Auto download and flash recovery
– Auto download and move at the right place RECTOOLS.tar.gz
– Auto download and install Galaxo
– Auto download and install GAOSP (currently, nightly build)
– Cache support for rom and recovery
– Check of current recovery compatiblity
– You can choose if you want to wipe or not (there will be no support for those who choose to don’t wipe..)
– You can choose to make a backup with nandroid before installing the new rom
– Reboot in recovery mode feature
He is also planning to “Live update information with a service”. This app will let you install any Custom Rom Automatically From your Phone itself and the App will do the rest. You can switch between unstable Froyo roms and Stable Android 1.6 roms for your Samsung Galaxy GT-I7500. You should definitely try it! 🙂
Now if you are looking for best Root Apps to spice up your newly rooted
Android Phone, follow this link
Must Have Best Android Apps for Rooted Phones – Top 10 Apps
And if you are Looking for Top 10 Best Android Apps for your Xperia X10 or another Android Phone, visit the link!
Also you shouldn’t miss the Top 20 Free Android Apps for your Xperia X10.
For Best Games for android Xperia X10, visit this Link! 🙂
Do Join us on Facebook to not miss an update from our side!
Gadgets | Technology Simplified on Facebook
or Join us on Twitter and Follow me
And alternatively you can Sign up for our Email Newsletters at the bottom of this page to get the Updates in your Mailbox.