So, you got Android 2.1, Eclair on your Xperia X10? Right? If you haven’t got it yet, you can folow these Easy Step by Step Guide to get Eclair, Android 2.1 on your Xperia X10 irrespective of wh. 🙂 And when you’ve got it, you have something really cool for you in the store. Sony Ericsson Developers have released a test plugin for Your Timescape and Mediascape. It’s official and is available on market yet no signs of announcement or anything. I guss thats ‘coz it’s still in it’s beta or pre-beta stages. And you should act fast to get this spotify plugin for your Timescape and Mediascape. As it might disappear from Market anytime! ( As previously stated by Rikard that Spotify Plugin is available exclusively to Telnor Branded Swedish X10 Customers )
How to add Spotify Plugin to Timescape & Mediascape in Xperia X10 with Android 2.1,Eclair
– Make sure you are on Android 2.1, Eclair.
– Open Android Market and search ” Sony Ericsson ” out of the results, look for ” test ” with a Spotify logo. If you don’t find anything similar ask me in the comments, i’ll try to upload it for you. 😀 Hope SE doesn’t remove it! Check the screenshot of Market Below!
– Install it! Thats all you need to get Spotify Plugin on your Xperia X10.
– Just Open Timescape and Agree to the Plugin Terms and you are good to go.
– Similarly, Open Mediascape and Accept the Plugin terms and you’ll be able to see Spotify in place of Playnow Arena. To get it listed in Music Tab go to settings and use Spotify Online service instead of Playnow Arena. 🙂
Note : You need to have Spotify App Installed on your Phone to get logged into the Spotify Service and see the Timescape Spotify Tiles or the Music Recommendations at the Mediascape. To get Spotify Mobile app, go to m.spotify.com to download it manually or get redirected to the Android Market.
And most importantly you need Spotify Premium Service to run it on your phone, so this implies here too.
And if you haven’t heard of this Trick to get 3D Gallery on your Rooted Xperia X10 with Android 2.1, Eclair, then read it now! 🙂
Well thats not all for this. If you look at the better side of this, you can actually install plugins to your Timescape and Mediascape which further enriches your experience with the UXP. Even if they don’t publish the Timescape and Mediascape SDK’s for devleopers to add their own plugins, these small additions at regular intervals might keep the audience interested? Isn’t it? I mean think of the possibilities with this one? A plugin to add LinkedIn, Orkut, MySpace, Flickr or anything you can think of! UXP owners are going to have a good time ahead. 😀 Btw, Let us know how do you find the Spotify Tiles on your Timescape? Do you enjoy Music on the Go with Spotify? Feel Free to let us know know your Opinion about the same in the comments section! 🙂 Stay tuned for further updates on Android 2.1, Eclair for Xperia X10 and more reviews plus some tips and tricks. Do Join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Just updated your Xperia X10 to the Latest Android 2.1 Firmware and need some new apps,
– Must Have Top 10 Apps for Xperia X10 after Upgrading to Android 2.1, Eclair-Part 1
And, if you are Looking for Top 10 Best Android Apps for your Xperia X10 or another Android Phone, visit the link!
Also you shouldn’t miss the Top 20 Free Android Apps for your Xperia X10.
For Best Games for android Xperia X10, visit this Link! 🙂
Do Join us on Facebook to not miss an update from our side!
Gadgets | Technology Simplified on Facebook
or Join us on Twitter and Follow me
And alternatively you can Sign up for our Email Newsletters at the bottom of this page to get the Updates in your Mailbox!